1) Wash your apparels in a washing machine in cool water. A full cycle of wash/rinse/spin works well. Do not attempt to hand-wash as washing technique varies.
2) For bright color apparels, it is strongly encouraged to wash them separately from light colored clothing for the first wash.
3) All other colors should be machine washed in a laundry net at low temperature.
4) Separate them in a laundry net to prevent cotton fluff, Velcro or zippers getting on the delicate performance fabric.
5) Strictly avoid detergents that contains bleach and fabric softeners. Do not spot-clean with solvents. Use only mild powered detergents. This will prevent color stain and fades, and will increase the lifespan of your garment.
6) Do not soak your apparels in water/detergent for prolonged period. There’s no need to soak overnight or more than an hour.
7) Hang dry inside out.
*Machine wash cold/Gentle cycle/Wash dark colour separately/Do not bleach/Tumble dry.